At Lift PT, owner/physical therapist Kelsey Fransen brings 15+ years of experience in a variety of rehabilitation settings with extensive continued education. Lift PT offers physical therapy, performance training and therapeutic bodywork to help you feel and move better. Lift PT seeks to provide a unique patient experience by using advanced hands-on techniques, evidenced-based physical therapy, interventions and advanced technology. Kelsey has a passion for helping others and treating the whole person. This passion led her to open her own practice where she can treat the individual needs of clients while also providing them with the tools for a successful recovery they deserve.
At LIFT PT LLC, Kelsey is focused on promoting and preserving the health and well-being of her patients through our wide array of Services.
- Master’s Degree in Physical Therapy from The College of St. Scholastica
- Bachelor’s Degree in Health Sciences from The College of St. Scholastica
- Sauk Rapids-Rice High School graduate
Certified Training in:
- Beyond Kegels Bowel and Bladder Dysfunction program
- Fascial Movement (kinesiology) Taping (FMT) – Advanced and Performance
- Functional Movement Technique (FMT) – RockBlades
- Functional Movement Technique (FMT) – RockPods aka cupping
- Functional Movement Technique (FMT) – Advanced Movement Specialist