Difficulty level: Advanced
Muscle Group(s): Abdominals, Core, Obliques
- This exercise will work the muscles of the core … including the obliques.
- Lie flat on the floor with the arms to the side of the body for support.
- Lift the legs off the floor and maintain triple flexion (at the hips, knees and ankles).
- Flatten out the back by initiating a posterior pelvic rotation (push the small of the back into the floor).
- With slow and controlled movement, rotate the hips side to side with a SMALL range of motion (as shown).
- Ensure you start with slow and controlled movement.