Difficulty level: Intermediate
Muscle Group(s): Abdominals, Abductors, Adductors, Core, Glutes, Hamstrings, Hips, Legs, Obliques, Quadriceps
Modality: Mobilizers, Stability
- Creates better communication in the body using gravity, integration, multi-planar movement, proprioception and dynamic stability especially the sacro iliac joint from the ground up.
- Start off with small step and a shallow knee flex.
- Keep the movement of the hands reaching subtle.
- Don’t try to control the movement consciously.
- Be aware of an upright trunk.
- Step to the side and slightly behind, while rotating the hips and torso and allowing the body to react to the ground force, gravity and momentum.
- Make sure both arms rotate and lift to shoulder height and reach in a controlled manner.
- Return to the starting position and alternate.
- Gradually increase the range of movement.